- For CD-ROM BIOS updates in Windows 8 or 8.1 models: (1) Shut down the system while pressing the SHIFT key to completely power off. (2) Power on while pressing F2 to enter the BIOS Setup menu. (3) Go to the Security tab and set the "Secure Boot" setting to "Disabled". (4) Go to the Advanced tab, enter "System Configuration" and set the Boot Mode to "CSM Boot." (5) Press F10 to save and exit. (6) Boot from the BIOS CD-ROM. (7) Type FLASH at the C:\ prompt then press Enter. (7) After the BIOS update has completed, restore the Boot Mode setting to "UEFI Boot" and the Secure Boot setting to Enabled.
- Note: The BIOS Launcher "CD_ROM Installation" option may not automatically proceed to burn the CD-ROM in Windows 8. If this occurs navigate to the directory named after the BIOS filename in the root directory of the C-Drive (ex. C:\skgjv130), and manually burn the CD-ROM from the disc image (ISO) file.
- For CD-ROM BIOS updates in Windows 7 models: (1) Boot from the BIOS CD-ROM. (2) Type FLASH at the C:\ prompt then press Enter.
- For all updates: The BIOS update will force the computer to shut down or restart. Please make sure to save all work in progress before starting BIOS updates.
- Power on the computer if it is off.
- While the "TOSHIBA" logo is displayed, press the F2 function key to start BIOS Setup.
- Check the version of BIOS and press the F9 function key then Enter to load setup defaults.
- Press the F10 function key then Enter to save settings and exit. The computer will automatically reboot.
Version 1.30 - 2013-11-21
- Updated microcode from 01A to 01B.
- Updated the DMI spec.
Version 1.20 - 2011-08-25
- Fixed: White bar flickers on AUO screens while powering on.
Version 1.10 - 2011-08-08
- Updated Intel Reference Code to 1.2.1.
- Updated Intel PPM RC to version 126.96.36.199.
- Updated the micro code to M12206A7_0000001A.
- Added support for new panels 156AT24-T01 and 156AT24-T02.
- Made a change to disable the "Y" key during HDD recovery.
- Updated the nVidia VBIOS for CT10RG N12M Samsung VRAM support.
- Updated the nVidia VBIOS for N12P-GV support.
Version 1.00 - 2011-08-01
- Initial production release for these models.