- After the update completes, the computer will automatically shut down or restart.
- Power on the computer if it is off.
- While the "Toshiba" LOGO is displayed, press the F2 function key to start BIOS Setup.
- Check the version of BIOS and press the F9 function key then Enter to load setup defaults.
- Press the F10 function key then Enter to save settings and exit. The computer will automatically reboot.
Version 1.60 - 2011-04-08
- Added SLP2.1 support.
- Updated CPU microcode from A07 to A0B.
- Added support for the LP156WH4-TLB1 LCD panel.
- Added support for the WLAN/BT Combo card.
- KBC: Added support for a Bluetooth combo card function.
- KBC: Added a delay time of 30 seconds for the AC Adaptor CPU throttle release.
Version 1.50 - 2010-12-13
- Removed incorrect BIOS Setup Utility information, "shift + 1 enables or disable the device.", in the Item Specific Help of the Boot tab.
Version 1.40 - 2010-09-17
- Added support for the LP156WH2-TLAD and LP156WH2-TLAE LCD panels.
Version 1.30 - 2010-07-20
- Fixed: DVD-RW disc detection issue with the TSST-L633C ODD.
Version 1.20 - 2010-05-07
- Fixed: Windows XP OS beep sounds setting can still be changed after setting a Supervisor Password and choosing the "Unable to use HWSetup" option.
- Added support for the Numonyx M25PX16 FLASH ROM Code.
- Added support for two LCD panels.
- Added support for the Numonyx M25PX16 FLASH ROM Code. (EC-1.10)
Version 1.10 - 2010-05-03
- Initial production BIOS for the Satellite/Satellite Pro C650/C655 PSC08U/PSC09U/PSC10U models.