- After the update completes, the computer will automatically shut down or restart.
- Power on the computer if it is off.
- While the "Toshiba" LOGO is displayed, press the F2 function key to start BIOS Setup.
- Check the version of BIOS and press the F9 function key to load setup defaults.
- Press the F10 function key to save settings and exit. The computer will automatically reboot.
Version 1.50 - 2010-07-07
- Fixed: The BIOS Setup and HWSetup "boot priority" settings are not in sync.
- Fixed: The Card Reader is not recognized intermittently.
- Fixed: The Volume icon cannot be synchronized with icon tray when repeatedly adjusting the volume up or down. (EC-1.50)
Version 1.40 - 2010-06-29
- Made changes to address a Darfon mouse Sleep (S3) issue.
Version 1.20 - 2010-05-07
- Initial production BIOS for the Satellite Pro C650 PSC01U model.