This is a Windows 8 AMD Display Driver update.
The HDMI issue below is caused by a combination of Sleep or Hibernate modes, Display Driver, and Audio Driver.
To solve these issues, both ATI HDMI Audio Driver V184.108.40.20612 and this AMD Display Driver must be installed together.
- The WLAN will not function when adding (pairing) or disabling a Bluetooth speaker or headset while playing an online video on YouTube.
- Fixed: Audio output may come out of the PC speakers instead of the HDMI device in the following conditions:
- Computer is connected to an HDMI device like a TV
- Display mode is set to "Duplicate", "Extend" or "Second screen only"
- A movie is played with the Metro Video application
- The computer is put in to Sleep or Hibernate mode
- Computer is resumed/woke up
- Save the file to the Windows Desktop.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- On the Windows Desktop, double-click the downloaded file to start the installation.
- Click the Start button when the Toshiba Archive Extractor window is displayed.
- Click Yes if a User Account Control Window is displayed.
- Follow the displayed instructions to complete the install.
- Restart the computer.