- For CD-ROM BIOS updates in Windows 8 models: (1) Shut down the system while pressing the SHIFT key to completely power off. (2) Power on while pressing F2 to enter the BIOS Setup Menu. (3) From the Security tab and set the "Secure Boot" setting to "Disabled". (4) From the Advanced tab, enter "System Configuration" and set the Boot Mode to "CSM Boot" if the option is available. (5) Press F10 to save and exit. (6) Boot from the BIOS CD-ROM then type BIOS at the prompt. (7) After the BIOS update completes, restore the BIOS settings that were changed.
- For CD-ROM BIOS updates in Windows 7 models: Type BIOS then press enter at the prompt.
- For all updates: The BIOS update will force the computer to shut down or restart. Please make sure to save all work in progress before starting BIOS updates.
- Power on the computer if it is off.
- While the "TOSHIBA" logo is displayed, press the F2 function key to start BIOS Setup.
- Check the version of BIOS and press the F9 function key then Enter to load setup defaults.
- Press the F10 function key then Enter to save settings and exit. The computer will automatically reboot.
Version 1.30 - 2015-01-14
- Added: PnP device TOS620D for Non-OS SKUs.
- Added: Wrong battery protection function.
- Added: Function to reset the Embedded Controller and Real Time Clock by pressing the power button for over 10 seconds.
Version 1.20 - 2014-04-24
- Fixed: Detects a range problem of the option button in the HDD Recovery box when using the touch panel.
- Added: New WLAN card support for the Toshiba America region.
Version 1.10 - 2014-04-09
- Initial production BIOS for these models.