Version 1.90 Ã‚Â 08-01-2001
- Wrong string was displayed for invalid password. This was corrected.
- Corrected a problem that caused the computer to lock up after removing a Matsushita DVD Drive from the computer.
- The change was made to add a Hot Swap utility for the SelectBay, when running Windows 98 SE and Windows ME.
- Corrected a string of text in a Boot item specific help portion of the BIOS Setup Menu.
- The Flash Utility was modified because date/time could not be set after flashing the BIOS.
- Corrected a problem that, when running Windows 2000, the computer would hang when using wall paper and an Applet driver.
Version 1.80 Ã‚Â 08-01-2001
- Corrected a hibernation problem caused by a second HDD being changed in the SelectBay.
- Corrected a problem that, when running Windows 2000,caused the computer to not be able to go into Hibernation after coming out of Resume.
- Corrected a problem using the "C" key for passowrd in BIOS setup.
- Corrected a problem that, when running Windows 2000., would cause the computer to fail when coming out Standby (S1), resulting in a flashing LED.
- A change was made to support SelectBay swap driver T9.
- Corrected a problem in Windows 98 that caused the SelectBay swap driver to hang after the computer was coming out of Standby (S1.)
- Corrected a problem that caused the Hardware Compatibility Test ACPI pre-OS test to fail.
- Corrected a problem that caused an inability to clear the CMOS password using the "J1" jumper.
Version 1.60 Ã‚Â 06-22-2001
- Initial production BIOS for Satellite 3000-S353, 3005-S303, and 3005-S403.