This driver is needed to insure the proper operation of the sound device in your computer.
- Fixed: In some cases the driver does not install from Toshiba Service Station (TSS).
- Save this file to a convenient location such as the Windows Desktop
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- From the Windows Desktop, run the downloaded file to start the installation.
- If a User Account Control or Open File message is displayed, press Continue.
- Press the Start button at the Toshiba Archive Extractor window.
- A Conexant software license agreement screen will be displayed.
- Click Agree and Continue at the Device driver installation window to start the installation
- An Install options screen will be displayed. Select Express then press Next.
- Press Close after installation has completed.
- Restart the computer.
Driver Version Verification
- Open Control Panel.
- Select Programs, then Uninstall a program.
- Find Conexant Audio Driver.
- Verify that the driver version is 126.96.36.199.